Ann Freeman Dance Academy will present "School House Kids" featuring the younger students of the studio in ballet, tap, jazz, modern and hip hop performances. The show will also feature some of AFDA's Performing Company students as well.
The show is Sunday, May 21st at PE Monroe Auditorium on the LRU campus at 2:30pm. The show is free and open to the public.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Open House at AFDA! Parent's Night Out!
- BOYS HIP HOP Classes coming to AFDA!
- AFDA Summer Dance Experience Registration for 7-9 year old students is ready!
- AFDA Summer Dance Experience Registration for 3-6 year old students is ready!
- New Mid-Year Beginner Class
- Jackie Olson (24)