Viewing posts from May, 2017
Ann Freeman Dance Academy will present "School House Kids" featuring the younger students of the studio in ballet, tap, jazz, modern and hip hop performances. The show will also feature some of AFDA's Performing Company students as well.
The show is Sunday, May 21st at PE Monroe Auditorium on the LRU campus at 2:30pm. The show is free and open to the public.
Students of Ann Freeman Dance Academy are preparing the final touches for the annual Spring Shows. This year the older students along with teacher Talita Byrnes, a former Ballet Chicago dancer, and guest artist Jordan Nelson will perform in "Sleeping Beauty". Dancing the part of the Lilac Fairy will be Kristina Stuckey. The show will feature our Company 1, Company 2, Apprentice 1, Apprentice 2 and Level 4/5 dancers as well.
The second part of the show will feature award winning tap, jazz, modern and hip hop routines as well as our "popular" adults in their tap and ...
- Open House at AFDA! Parent's Night Out!
- BOYS HIP HOP Classes coming to AFDA!
- AFDA Summer Dance Experience Registration for 7-9 year old students is ready!
- AFDA Summer Dance Experience Registration for 3-6 year old students is ready!
- New Mid-Year Beginner Class
- Jackie Olson (24)