"Stay Strong" Technique Drop In Classes
Things to Know...
- Classes are for rising 1st graders through Adults
- Classes are "open" classes that you attend when you can and miss when necessary.
- Due to "SOCIAL DISTANCING" requirements you must register online and sign a liability waiver.
- Classes will be limited in size due to requirements.
- You sign in, pay for the class and then have FUN!
- Classes in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop and acro among others...
- You only pay when you take class.
- Buy a "Discount Card" and save!
Summer "Stay Strong" Technique Classes - Pay by the Class!
Tuesdays (June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd) - for our 8th-12th grade students
Thursday (June 4th, 11th,1 8th, 25th) - for our 1st - 3rd grade students AND 5th-7th grade students