"Stay Strong" Technique Drop In Classes
Things to Know...
- Classes are for 3-6, 7-9, 5th-7th, 8th-12th and Adults
- Classes are "open" classes that you attend when you can and miss when necessary.
- Due to "SOCIAL DISTANCING" requirements you must register online and sign an online liability waiver.
- You sign in, pay for the class and then have FUN!
- Classes in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop and acro among others...
- You only pay when you take class.
Summer "Stay Strong" Technique Classes - Pay by the Class!
Tuesdays (June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th) - for 3-6 Year olds AND 8th-12th grade students AND Adult Classes.
Thursday (June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th) - for our 2nd-4th grade students AND 5th-7th grade students.