"Stay Strong" Drop In Technique
Things to Know...
- Classes are for rising 2nd graders through Adults
- Classes are "open" classes that you attend when you can and miss when necessary.
- You do not have to register for these classes HOWEVER the legal guardian must come in on the first day and sign a liability waiver.
- You sign in, pay for the class and then have FUN!
- Classes in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop and acro among others...
- Check out our new classes for Adults which include ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop and a *NEW* TRUE BEGINNER'S TAP CLASS
- You only pay when you take class.
- Buy a "Discount Card" and save!
Summer "Stay Strong" Technique Classes - Pay by the Class!
Session #1 - (4 week session)
Tuesday & Thursday - June 5th through June 28th
Session #2 (4 week session)
Tuesday & Thursday - July 10th through August 2nd