"Stay Strong" Technique Drop In Classes
Things to Know...
- Classes are for ages 3-6, ages 7-9, rising 5th-7th graders, rising 8th-12th and Adults
- Classes are "open" classes that you attend when you can and miss when necessary.
- You must register online and sign an online liability waiver.
- NEW this year....Students attending Drop In Technique classes MUST PICK UP A TICKET
at the front desk and present it to their instructor before they will be allowed in class.
- Classes in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop and acro among others...
- You only pay when you take class.
- Classes are $12 per class
Summer "Stay Strong" Technique Classes - Pay by the Class!
Tuesdays (May 31st, June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th) - for 3-6 Year olds AND 8th-12th grade students AND Adult Classes.
Thursday (June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th) - for our 2nd-4th grade students AND 5th-7th grade students.